As more people start focusing on their health, personalized nutrition is growing.
But it’s important to make sure that you understand what personalized diets entail, and how you can take the right steps to build the best nutrition plan for you. The best person to help you get started? Dr. Chris Masterjohn, who earned his PhD in Nutritional Sciences in 2012 and has been deeply entrenched in the research for 20+ years!
In this episode, Chris Masterjohn and Joe discuss issues with the RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance), the differences in how they tackle health issues that come their way, and Chris outlines the steps he takes to discover the best supplements that improve his overall health!
Chris talks about how his battle with mold toxicity, how he solved a twitching problem, and his current experiment with a supplement that he thinks will be game-changing for his health.
Chris Masterjohn served as Assistant Professor of Health and Nutrition Sciences at Brooklyn College, part of the City University of New York. In the fall of 2016, he made the decision to leave academia and pursue independent research, consulting, working on information products, collaborating on information and technology products, and producing tons of free content to help people gain better health.
Socials & Websites:
• SelfDecode: https://bit.ly/3YjuY7V
• The Joe Cohen Show: https://thejoecohenshow.com/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrbiohacker/
• TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thejoecohenshow
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/thejoecohenshow
• Website: https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chrismasterjohn/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisMasterjohn
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chrismasterjohn/