In our Health Analysis Series, Joe Cohen, expert biohacker and founder of SelfDecode, brings on a guest, and together they utilize the power of DNA and labs to assess, discuss, and recommend ways to further optimize their health.
Our guest today is Briana Theroux, a health professional certified by the Institute for the Psychology of Eating who has over a decade of experience biohacking her health.
In episode 1 of this 3 part series, Briana goes over her health history, discusses some of the game-changing supplements and lifestyle changes she has done to overcome her health issues, and dives deep into some tips and tricks for biohacking as a woman.
This episode provides the foundation for the next 2 episodes, where Joe and Briana look at genetic predispositions and lab levels to brainstorm the next steps to optimal health.
Socials & Websites:
• SelfDecode: https://bit.ly/3TO1E8A
• The Joe Cohen Show: https://thejoecohenshow.com/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrbiohacker/
• TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thejoecohenshow
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/thejoecohenshow
• Website: https://www.brianatheroux.com/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/liftheavybreatheeasy/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/brianatheroux
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brianatheroux/
(0:00) – Introduction
(0:45) – Briana’s Health Story
(16:06) – How lifestyle and supplements factor into optimal health
(20:16) – The effects of GABA on creativity
(28:00) – Briana’s cancer journey
(40:32) – Hormones
(39:00) – The industry of genetics
(51:29) – The importance of cycling diets, supplements, and more
(54:15) – Psychedelics