Do you ever feel like you’re walking on a tightrope, unsure of what foods might trigger an unwanted reaction? Well, you’re not alone.
Food sensitivities are more common than ever, and they can cause a whole host of issues ranging from digestive discomfort to brain fog.
After years of research and experimentation, and with the help of SelfDecode, Joe found what he thinks is a breakthrough in reversing food sensitivities.
Now, he can eat things that he never thought possible a few years ago. So he’s decided to share his journey and discoveries with you in this episode.
He dives deep into the world of food sensitivities, sharing some life-changing insights that equip you with the tools you need to overcome your own food sensitivities.
Some highlights of what you’ll discover in this must-listen episode:
• The mechanics behind food sensitivities and how they affect your body
• Joe’s tried-and-tested top 5 hacks for improving food sensitivities (featuring some surprising nutrients you might not have considered!)
• The magic of butyrates and how they can transform your relationship with food
• The connection between tryptophan, ApoB, and your ability to enjoy a wider range of foods
Socials & Websites:
• SelfDecode: https://bit.ly/40PPwFT
• The Joe Cohen Show: https://thejoecohenshow.com/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrbiohacker/
• TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thejoecohenshow
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/thejoecohenshow
(02:37) – Where are food sensitivities coming from?
(04:44) – Mechanisms of food sensitivities
(13:21) – The 3 pillars of tolerance
(16:42) – Joe’s first breakthrough
(19:55) – Joe’s second breakthrough
(24:04) – The cannabinoid system and methylation pathway
(26:48) – mTOR inhibition
(29:34) – The aryl hydrocarbon receptor
(37:47) – Tryptophan and ApoB
(39:39) – Bile and food sensitivities
(41:05) – The main hacks for dealing with food sensitivity issues
(42:32) – My approach to reversing sensitivities